TheOtherDoor (TOD) Workshops
We offer a wide selection of workshop on confrontational situations. 'Confrontational' is a big word to describing many situations such as conflicts, sales, difficult conversations and negotiations along with variety of skills such as influencing, problem solving and leadership. A TOD Workshop is an interactive class, customized for your company and conducted onsite at your business location.
Developing Confrontational Skills
Not a theoretical discussion, every TOD workshop focuses on helping participants develop real-world skills.
· The theoretical background is delivered within the organizational context in order to enable participants to more quickly convert the theory into practice.
· The workshop is strongly tilted towards practicing into order to turn the paradigm shifts and understanding into 'know how' ability. The simulations are practices based on real-life examples brought by the participants themselves.
· The modular structure of each workshop provides full flexibility during sessions to answer current issues, connect learning subject to current events and accurately answer participant's needs.
At the conclusion of the workshop, learners are assigned “homework” and leave the TOD Workshop with a framework for applying what they have learned in real-life situation.
Applying Confrontational Skills
The offered skills are useful in so many contexts.
· Sales people can learn to negotiate complex transactions that deliver value to the customer while protecting profitability. Create what we call 'And Solutions' – maximizing company's goals AND retaining/increasing client satisfaction.
· Supply-chain managers can learn to preserve important relationships with key supplies while negotiating on behalf of the company.
· Supervisors can acquire skills needed to turn employee conflicts into relationship-enhancing opportunities, better conduct evaluation/feedback conversation, enable the company's interfaces to works smoothly and increase their unit's bottom lines.
· HR managers can apply these skills to create a work environment where conflicts are proactively managed, not avoided and driven underground.
· Project/Product whom, by their job definition, manage many different interfaces – most of them without the managerial authority but are still responsible to delivery – can learn how to improve their team's performance without 'burning out' – spending unnecessary energy.
· Division managers can take their understanding of the principles of Conflict Management to create a positive, efficient method for confronting conflicts.
Before designing a TOD Workshop for your organization, I’ll ask you some questions about your concerns.
The goal is to provide a learning opportunity that helps your organization run more smoothly—with time-wasting conflicts reduced to a minimum.
The ROI of Conflict Management Training
The benefits of improved Conflict Management Skills can hardly be overstated.
Left unmanaged, bad internal interfaces and conflicts can poison the internal atmosphere of a business and distract employees from tasks that improve the value chain.
A less-stressful environment pays off in better working relationships, improved overall job satisfaction, and a sharper focus on the needs of the business.
How much is it worth to save an important customer? A key supplier? A valuable employee? How much will your organization save when the number of unnecessary compromises will decrease or when the negotiation yield better results?
Do the math: how much time could employees save if they had an efficient (even enjoyable) way to keep minor disputes from blossoming into full-blown conflicts? There’s your ROI.
And here’s an added bonus, sometimes overlooked in corporate training programs: Conflict Management Skills can help people become better parents, better spouses, better friends, and better members of their community.
Let’s talk . . .
Contact Asaf Shani now - Let’s design a TOD Workshop to put your employees on the path to better Negotiation, Conflict management, sales, influence etc Skills. Let's enhance the professionals and managers in your organization to do their job even better than they do today, with high personal and organizational efficiency while retaining/improving the human fabric with external and internal organs.